My struggles as a book addict
- 1:Talking myself out of buying books I can't afford.
- 2:Having a reading list that I won't be able to complete in one life time.
- 3:Every book looks appealing.
- 4:Everyone assumes that I've read every book they mention.
- 5:Then when I say I haven't read the book they mention, they give me one of "those" looks (you know what look I'm talking about."
- 6:I actually feel an ache to shop for books...online.
- 7:I'm running out of room.
- 8:All the books in one genre start sounding the same after a while.
- 9:Reading strikes.
- 10:Book Affairs.
- 11:Leaving a book half-finished.
- 12:Never finishing a series.
- 13:Not sleeping.
- 14:People talking to me when I'm trying to read a really good book.
- 15:Having a parent tell you that you read to much and/or spend too much money on books.
- 16:All of the bookcases and bookshelves on Tumblr look like something made for your future home.
- 17:Book porn. It's lethal.
- 18:Doing nothing all day because a book needs to be read.